Friday, January 21, 2011

Yuck

The first stomach bug of the year has hit the Rudegeair household. Paige got it first, but fortunately she's still in diapers, so things were...for lack of a better word...contained, and she seemed to snap out of it pretty quickly. Carl IV on the other hand threw up in his bed twice Wednesday night. Poor little guy. He gets so freaked out, and wants nothing more than for me to cuddle him and tell him it's okay. As fantastically awesome as I am, I have to draw the line at cuddling with a vomit-covered 3 year old. So, I wrapped the stinky guy in a towel and dumped him in the bathtub to hose him down...then I cuddled the heck out of my not-so-stinky guy. Poor kid. To make matters worse, apparently my 'Super Mom' germ shield is malfunctioning, because my stomach has been a little sketchy all morning. Ugh. I absolutely DESPISE getting sick. Honestly, before I had kids, I could probably count the number of times I threw up on one hand. Ever since the little carrier monkies came into the picture I get a stomach bug at least once a year! Not cool. Not cool at all. Now, if you will excuse me I'm going to go sip some Gatorade and hang my head between my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment