Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cutting Corners

In an attempt to save some money and cut back on unnecessary expenses I have recently stopped going to get certain cosmetic grooming done professionally. I started plucking my eyebrows instead of getting them waxed, I wait a lot longer between haircuts than I used to, I haven't gotten a pedicure since my birthday...
Well, ladies, take it from me. The one thing that you ABSOLUTELY want to spend the $40 on is a bikini wax. I stupidly thought, "Hey...I've had 2 kids. How hard can it be to give myself a bikini wax?" The answer: Very.

Sorely yours,
Dee

P.S.-Sorry to any guys that might be reading this, but face it, guys...we don't roll out of bed looking stunning. You knew these things happened. Sorry to rub it in your face, though.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment