Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wait...What?

I'll admit it...I don't entirely understand the way my mind works. My train of thought derails on a regular basis, and I jump from topic to topic at random. For example: This morning while I'm drying my hair I start to think about language barriers (Why, you ask? No idea.). Then, I start to think of the story of Babel from the bible and how nice it would have been before those ding-a-lings screwed everything up and the entire planet spoke one language (on that note: I wonder what language everyone spoke. SEE?! There I go again. Where was I?). Ah, yes. Then I started to think, hey...I wonder if language barriers apply to animals. As we all know animals have a way of communicating (I don't know exactly how, but that's neither here nor there.), but I can't help but wonder if you had an elephant from Africa in the same room as an elephant from Asia would they be able to "talk?" One of those things that make you go "Hmmmmm" right?!
Anywho, I just thought I would share my weird psyche with the web. Happy Tuesday. I hope your weather is better than ours right now. The words "Wintry Mix" were used FAR too often in the forecast this week. Pray for safe commutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment