Monday, January 10, 2011

Miracles DO Happen!

Yesterday was one of those days that made me remember why I want more kids. We went to church and my children were fantastic! Fan-freakin'-tastic! After that Carl IV and I headed out to get haircuts, and we had lunch at McDonald's. I'm telling you, I don't know what we did differently yesterday, but the two monsters were so good! *deep sigh of relief* We needed a day like that.
Another fabulous thing: My car is fine! Whew! Turns out the cap to something under the hood wasn't screwed on tightly enough. Carl took a gander under the hood yesterday and just tightened everything up, and the ol' mom-mobile is purring like a kitten now! Whoo-hoo!
We're supposed to get anywhere between 6-12" of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday, so please pray for my sanity. As much as I would absolutely love a snow day, there are few things more maddening than trying to keep a two- and three-year-old entertained while cooped up for 24+ hours. *shudder* Just thinking about it is enough to terrify me!

No comments:

Post a Comment