Monday, January 17, 2011

Skype

If you haven't yet discovered Skype, let me tell you, it is the best thing EVER! I got to web chat with my sister, Alie, and my niece, Bobbi yesterday afternoon. I absolutely LOVE it! Alie and I have discovered a pleasant side-effect of web chatting, too. Aparently it has a mind-numbing effect on small children. The kids will be chattering away like rabid hyenas and the second they see someone on the computer talking to them, they freeze. It's fabulous!
Saturday night was Leah's graduation party, and that was the best time I have had in a ages. I absolutely love our family up here. Everyone was dancing, laughing, just having a good time.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a little progress in the big changes we have coming our way (details to follow once everything's set in stone...I don't want to jix myself!), so any positive thoughts or prayers sent our way would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment