Wednesday, March 30, 2011

On a Serious Note...

There is a little boy in the Philadelphia area (that happens to be related to a girl I used to work with) who is undergoing treatment for a rare form of cancer. Get this...he's already been through this once, and I think he's only 4...and it's back. Trey Love and his family are in dire need of prayers. If you belong to a church, if you could please ask that your congregation pray for this child and his family. If you live in the Philadelphia area, there will be a Beef & Beer fundraiser to benefit Trey's family this Saturday, 4/2 at the Phoenixville Firehouse. Tickets are $25 for adults, $15 for kids 5-12, and kids 5 and under are free. One of my friends on Facebook shared this link today, and I have to warn you...it's a bit of a tear-jerker, but the one thing I could not help but notice was the smiles on the parents' faces. They are going through every parent's worst nightmare for the second time and are still able to put on a happy face for their son.
 http://www.danielfullamphotography.com/archives/343
The group shots in this video are of a candlelight vigil held for Trey a week or so ago...so moving to see so many people...complete strangers...come together to pray for Trey and his family. Okay, I have to go before I start crying. The point here people: Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment