Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wait. I Never Said That, Did I? Aw, Crap.

Well, the time has come. T is now sleeping through the night (usually), and I promised myself that once that happened I would start running again. *sigh* So, I have decided that beginning tomorrow morning at 5:00am, I will be hoofing it around my neighborhood to try and get back to having a pretty kick-ass personal image (because right now my personal image is jiggly and gross...doesn't matter if I look that way or not, that's how I feel).
I really want to start signing up for races this year. We're entering the time of year that those bad boys are popping up left and right, and I know myself well enough to know that the only way I will run with any kind of discipline is to register for a race sometime in the near future. I'm way to cheap to pay for something and not get the most out of it. :)
So, while you're all snuggled up in bed or having your coffee tomorrow morning, send me some good vibes, because God knows I'll be cussing up a storm as I huff and puff my way around my neihborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment