Monday, February 14, 2011

Who are you?

If you've never noticed before, there is a little thingy on the side of the screen that shows whenever someone visits my blog. It uses some marvel of technology to detect where you are and shows the city/state/country and when you stopped by. Most of the time I can figure out who goes along with where, but there are a few that have just been driving me bonkers because, try as I might, I cannot think of someone that I know from..wherever. Example: Plainfield, Illinois...who are you? I know people in Chicago, but I Googled Plainfield, and it's not so close to Chicago. It's driving me nuts!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in Aurora so it could be me! Stay at home mom who likes to look at blogs! Found your's using the "next blog" button at the top of screen a few months back. Sometimes your internet signal comes from a different place than you are.

    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh...thank you! That has been driving me bananas!!!

    ReplyDelete