Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Facebook | Dominique Rudegeair

Facebook Dominique Rudegeair

Okay, if I did that properly the above link should take you to a video of Paige STANDING UP in her crib. Yes, the monster is pulling herself up on everything now. Goodbye, peaceful days of being able to leave cups/remotes/books/etc. on tables...you'll be missed.
We finally got all our ducks in a row and are having the kids baptised August 2nd. It should be a good time as we're inviting everyone to our house for food and drinks after. Fingers crossed for good weather. Hopefully my mom will be able to come into town that weekend as well. That would be awesome! (No pressure, mom! Heehee!)
We tried putting Little Carl in big boy underwear the other day on a whim. We got the idea from the fact that when he's in a swimsuit (he can't wear those swimmy-diapers...he has a terrible allergic reaction and breaks out) he jumps right up and says he has to pee, then he pees like it's his job! So, I thought,"Hmm...maybe he's not telling me he has to pee because he knows he can pee in diapers." I had heard that losing the diapers can make some more stubborn kids uncomfortable enough to use the potty. So, we put on his Cars underoos and he was dry...for about 30 minutes. Then, he was so upset that he had to take off the wet underwear...it was pitiful! I'm thinking that this weekend I'm going to give that "Potty Training in Less Than 1-Day" method a shot. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment