Friday, June 26, 2009

A Peeing Doll? ...Really?

I am officially desperate. I bought a doll that pees to help me potty-train my son. I've been reading the book "Potty-Training in Less Than 1 Day," and it mentions having the child help you show the doll how to go potty, resulting in your child actually learning as well. So, I hit the web and found an anatomically correct potty-training doll...for $65!! "Screw that," I said. So, the search continued, and I found one that more closely resembles a gingerbread man than a human, but, it was $12. SOLD! So, hopefully this, along with some intense, uninterrupted potty-time, I can say goodbye to Size 5 diapers...until Paige gets into them, of course. Fingers crossed!
We finally got the prints from our free photo shoot about a month ago. They're fantastic! I got a CD as well, so I'll pop some up here. Eventually. Cut me some slack, I've got a full-time job and 2 kids. Sheesh!
I just got an email from my mom informing me that the boy that I used to baby-sit is getting married and moving back into her neighborhood! MARRIED! I can't believe how old I am! Wait a second...I think that means his baby sister has graduated high school already! HOLY CRAP! That's it...I'm going to exercise my rights as an old person and get a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment