Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Randomness

- I talked to my best girlfriend, Carla, today. It made my day. I miss her a lot. All the states between Florida and Pennsylvania need to get out of the way so we're closer to each other. My heart hurts going so long without seeing her. Dang it, now I'm sad. Back to happy! I had a really nice talk with her today, and she's still my bestest.

- Carl IV has a birthday coming up. He'll be 5. I'm having trouble coming to terms with this. I just don't feel old enough to have a 5 year old. I must've counted wrong...1,2,3,4...crap. Nope, he's 5. And I'm getting old.

- I've decided it's time for me to start running again because, as much as I hate to admit it, I actually do feel better when I exercise. Dang it.

- 3 kids = a lot of kids. Really. They've figured out that they outnumber us and are using it to their advantage. I am a little worried.

- Teaghan is thisclose to sleeping through the night. I am soooo ready for uninterrupted sleep again. I miss it.

- I'm going to a purse party tonight (sort of like a Tupperware party, but with purses). I'm going to try my hardest not to spend bajillions of dollars. I love purses. Like, a lot.

- I am so tired that I can't come up with much more to say. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment